This online calculator is a free online tool to help you in calculate area and perimeter of Triangle.
Triangle is a polygon with three edges and three vertices. Simply, triangle is a plane figure with three straight sides and three angles. Triangle is one basic shape of geometry in mathematics. The vertices of Triangles usually denoted with A, B, and C. The sum of angles/edges in a triangle is 180°. Triangle also has the height. We can count the area and perimeter of the triangle with formulas. For further details, please use the Triangle Calculator to calculate the area and perimeter of triangle.
The standard formula to count the Area of Triangle
A = area
a = edge of the triangle
h = height of the triangle
The standard formula to count the Perimeter of Triangle
P = perimeter
a, b, c = edges of the triangle
The Instruction and How to use the calculator online to count the Area and Perimeter of Triangle
1. First, input 3 values between edges(a, b, c) or alpha / beta / gamma angle in the triangle
2. Next, you can choose what decimal places you need. It can 1 or 2 or whatever you want.
3. And then, click “Calculate Button” and the answer (Perimeter and Area) will automatically appear.
4. To count another number, just repeat the first step.
Example of the usage of calculator online to count the Area and Perimeter of Triangle
1. Example, enter “5” in “a”, “6” in “b” and “7” in “c” of the triangle.
2. Then click enter or “Calculate” button.
3. You will find the answer right there on the Area A column and Perimeter P column. The area is 14.70 and the Perimeter is 18.00.