This online calculator is a free online tool to help you in calculate area and perimeter of Hexagon.
Hexagon is a six-sided polygon. Each side of hexagon does not intersect and form a shape by meeting its end point each other. Hexagon has six angles and all the interior angles sum up to 720o. Each side of hexagon has the same length. All the sides of hexagon are congruent.
The standard formula to count the Area of Hexagon
a= side length/edges
The standard formula to count the Perimeter of Hexagon
P = perimeter
a = side length/edges
The Instruction and How to use the calculator online to count the Area and Perimeter of Hexagon
1. First, input 1 values between (a) edges of hexagon, or (r) Radius k.
2. Next, you can choose what decimal places you need. It can 1 or 2 or whatever you want.
3. And then, click “Calculate Button” and the answer will automatically appear.
4. To count another number, just repeat the first step.
Example of the usage of calculator online to count the Area and Perimeter of Hexagon
1. Example, enter “5” in “a”/edges.
2. Then click enter or “Calculate” button.
3. You will find the answer right there on the Area A column and Perimeter P column. The area is 64.95 and the Perimeter is 30.00.