This online calculator is a free online tool to help you in calculate area and perimeter of Parallelogram.
Parallelogram is one of the flat shape in geometric. The opposite sides of parallelogram are parallel and equal in length. The opposite angles of parallelogram are equal (a is equal with a and b is equal with b). The heights of parallelogram are the perpendicular distances between the opposite edges. To calculate the area and perimeter of parallelogram, here is the formula of area and perimeter of parallelogram.
The standard formula to count the Area of Parallelogram
A = area
a = edge of the parallelogram
h1 = height to edge a
h2 = height to edge b
The standard formula to count the Perimeter of Parallelogram
P = perimeter
a, b = edge of the parallelogram
The Instruction and How to use the calculator online to count the Area and Perimeter of Parallelogram
1. First, input 3 values between edges and height(a, b, h1 / h2), or diagonal (d1, d2) with alpha angle in the parallelogram
2. Next, you can choose what decimal places you need. It can 1 or 2 or whatever you want.
3. And then, click “Calculate Button” and the answer (Perimeter and Area) will automatically appear.
4. To count another number, just repeat the first step.
Example of the usage of calculator online to count the Area and Perimeter of Parallelogram
1. Example, enter “6” in “a”, “9” in “b”, and “8” in “h1” of the parallelogram.
2. Then click enter or “Calculate” button.
3. You will find the answer right there on the Area A column and Perimeter P column. The area is 48.00 and the Perimeter is 30.00.