Area and Perimeter > Trapezium
This online calculator is a free online tool to help you in calculate area of Trapezium.
- P – perimeter
- A – area
- a,c – bases
- b,d – legs
- h – height
You may need: Area and Perimeter of Square
Trapezium or also known as trapezoid is a quadrilateral with at least one pair of parallel sides. The parallel sides are called as the bases of trapezium. The two other sides of trapezium area known as the legs of trapezium and those are not parallel each other. The height of the trapezium is the perpendicular distance between the bases. To calculate the area and perimeter of trapezium, here is the formula of area and perimeter of trapezium.
The standard formula to count the Area of Trapezium
A = area
a, c = bases of the trapezium
h = height of the trapezium
The Instruction to use the Calculator Online to calculate the Area of Trapezium
1. First, input 3 values: bases (a, c) and height (h) in the trapezium
2. Next, you can choose what decimal places you need. It can 1 or 2 or whatever you want.
3. And then, click “Calculate Button” and the answer (Perimeter and Area) will automatically appear.
4. To count another number, just repeat the first step.
Example of the usage of calculator online to count the Area of Trapezium
1. Example, enter “10” in “a”, “7” in “c”, and “8” in “h1” of the trapezium.
2. Then click enter or “Calculate” button.
3. You will find the answer right there on the Area A column and Perimeter P column. The area is 68.00.